Thursday, 16 January 2014

ootd





Hat- Topshop
Shirt- Urban Outfitters
Scarf- H&M NYC 
Ripped Jeans- Zara Sale (2014)
Coat- Charity Shop
Boots- Topshop
Ring details
Watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs 


I've got a bit of time off at the moment so I thought I would update you all with some outfit posts. 
A lot of hard work goes into keeping blogs going, I now really respect those who are fully committed. It was my new years resolution to start a youtube channel as I have so many clothes, however Im so busy with a million different jobs, traveling across the country etc, that I just don't know where id find the time. I thought I would start 2014 by making an effort to keep my blog up to date as I do really enjoy it. 

A bit of a basic outfit post today but more to come. 
xo

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, so cool! Such a pretty blue on your nails :)

    justagingersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete