Monday, 20 January 2014

Mini Haul

I went to Bath this Saturday as you may know from my previous post. I bought a few things which are shown below. 
I like Bath for shopping, it has a lot of variety. Lots of High Street Stores such as Topshop and H&M, quirky stores that sell unique pieces for the home etc, and a few of my favourites such as the Mac store, L'Occitane and Space NK. Im really into beauty and skin care at the moment so will probably post a few reviews fairly soon, however I managed to avoid spending a small fortune on beauty and resisted this time.
 What I did buy was this beautiful All Saints Merrillion1 Tank, Its a light knit with a sheer tulle Tank over the top, It was originally £138 but on sale for 55, which personally I think is a great bargain. 
I really love All Saints- For me when I design I really focus on the cut and shape of a garment and I feel All Saints really nail it. Its what they're renowned for.

Ill post this in an OOTD and maybe show how it could be styled.

I Also popped into River Island, now I cant say this is one of my most favourite stores although Im a sucker for a great print, I love the boldness and use of colour in this Tee, I also like how they have used Tigers within the print, I love tigers. I picked this up for £25.

I didnt buy too much more just a few nails supplies as I do my own Shellac nails now, I much prefer it. My nails dry as soon as you bake them and they last about 2weeks. I travel a lot and my nails still look like they've just been done, even after the forth or so day. I have heard that some last longer than 2 weeks but I somehow dont believe that. Nail Growth is obvious and chipping can happen regularly,  plus I wouldn't want them to last any longer as I like a change. 

Something I wish I did buy were these shoes below, So amazing and by The Kooples, little out of my price range for an everyday purchase. 


xo


2 comments:

  1. So jealous this stuff looks amazing :p feel free to check out our blog and leave a comment if you have time x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete